I spent some of last night's insomnia Reorganising My Tabs to make everything make a bit more sense. I now have a tab tree of linkspam, and a tab tree of Books To Do Something About, and a tab tree of seeds, and a tab tree of all the academic papers I opened from e-mail alerts and need to shift over to the other desktop. HERE GOES.
- Neuroscience via the medium of blenders. Maybe don't read this if you're prone to squeamishness, but it's awesome, and involves a Bonus Fridge Magnet Collection. Found via the beauty-via-sexual-selection link I posted the other week.
- staranise has formulated a way to request support/validation/witnessing, as statement of emotion+coping mechanism.
- Terrifying sex organs of male turtles, via... one of you... who brought it me as a tribute in comments on a post recently, THANK YOU.
- Scientists engineer shortcut for photosynthetic glitch, boost crop growth by 40%
- Arlie Hochschild on the expanding definition of "emotional labour".