kaberett: Trans symbol with Swiss Army knife tools at other positions around the central circle. (Default)
[personal profile] kaberett

it somehow took me until yesterday evening to work out that probably the way I've been noticing my hands hurting more when doing things like "squeezing citrus" and "rubbing fat into flour" might have something to do with the part where.......... I'm deliberately challenging my grip strength, sometimes to failure, multiple times a week, every week. Just MAYBE.

like, I should still be solemnly squishing my hand physio sponge much more than I am, but. Perhaps. Perhaps my hands are getting tired because I am asking them to do really quite a lot of things.

(no subject)

Date: 2026-10-17 01:21 pm (UTC)
vass: Small turtle with green leaf in its mouth (Default)
From: [personal profile] vass
*solemn nod*

(no subject)

Date: 2026-10-17 02:15 pm (UTC)
umadoshi: (baking 01 (leesa_perrie))
From: [personal profile] umadoshi
like, I should still be solemnly squishing my hand physio sponge much more than I am, but. Perhaps. Perhaps my hands are getting tired because I am asking them to do really quite a lot of things.

*nodsnods* This seems plausible, yep.

Profile

kaberett: Trans symbol with Swiss Army knife tools at other positions around the central circle. (Default)
kaberett

October 2026

M T W T F S S
   1 2 3 4
56 78 910 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios