kaberett: Trans symbol with Swiss Army knife tools at other positions around the central circle. (Default)
[personal profile] kaberett

and therefore I did NOT have a medical appointment at the hospital a solid 45 minutes away, and! for bonus points! I realised this before I got on the bus!

... but after I had used it to drag myself out of the house to run a couple of other errands on the way ("way") to the bus! which is probably the best of all possible outcomes, to be honest.

(And then I left the house a second time, with A, to go blackberry picking while the sun gradually set, which was its own whole entire other good thing.)

(no subject)

Date: 2026-07-31 11:18 pm (UTC)
fyreharper: (Default)
From: [personal profile] fyreharper
Hurrah!! Out of the house AND avoided the unnecessary travel!
(You get Saturday appointments?)

(no subject)

Date: 2026-08-01 08:23 am (UTC)
hilarita: stoat hiding under a log (Default)
From: [personal profile] hilarita
OK, you briefly freaked me out until I read the timestamp. Hope today's appointment goes OK!
Also yay blackberries!

Profile

kaberett: Trans symbol with Swiss Army knife tools at other positions around the central circle. (Default)
kaberett

August 2026

M T W T F S S
      1 2
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios