- Friday 22nd August: Prom 48 "Classical Tectonics", in which the Iceland Symphony Orchestra do a volcanoes-themed gig. Aiming to queue from 6.45pm, maybe getting dinner at the South Ken Thai Square around 5.30?
- Sunday 24th August: Dvorak [cello concerto!!!], Beethoven & Janacek
- Monday 25th August: 1pm, Proms chamber music 6 (Mozart piano sonata in D major, Mahler piano quartet in A minor, Strauss Metamorphosen (for septet))
- Friday 5th September: the Berlin Phil play Rachmaninov's Symphonic Dances & Stravinsky's Firebird
- Friday 7th September: Rach piano concerto #2, Tchaik symphony #5