- 10.30am: Diversity in Speculative Fiction: Welcome to the Academic Conference
- 11am: What Scientists Read; Reimagining Families
- 12 noon: Opening Ceremony; the quest for longitude!!!!
- 1.30pm: Fandom in Fiction; the Changing Face of the Urban Fantastic; W@W: German-language SF/F
- 3pm: The Anthology as Advocacy
- 4.30pm: What's in a name?; Ideology versus Politics in Science Fiction
- 6pm: Cosmic Trifle; Universal Language: Good or Bad?; Extrapolation on screen; Queer Fandom Meet-Up
- 7pm: Short Fiction is Dead, Long Live Short Fiction; Liechester Square: Getting London Wrong
- 8pm: Communicating Risk & Uncertainty; special mention to The Real Truth About German SF Fandom for being obviously right up my alley with the title, coupled with a description tailor-made to put me off (including the sentence "Ralf and Jürgen will open your eyes to a Germany beyond boring sauerkraut eating autistic nerds").
- 10am: Don't tell me what to think: ambiguity in SF and Fantasy
- 11am: Kill the Parents; Feeding the imagination: food in SFF
- 12 noon: The Jeweler's Art (Elise!)
- 1.30pm: Scientists Without Borders; Content and Form: writing SFF in non-Western modes; Ann Leckie signing
- 2.15pm: GP appt
- 3pm: chocolate tasting!
- 3.15pm: DW meetup
- 4pm: Lauren Beukes reading
- 4.30pm: Imagining fantasy lands: the status quo does not need worldbuilding
- 6pm: Cities: where, who, why?; Exuberance and Experience; English PEN/HG Wells lecture (Audrey Niffenegger)
- 8pm: WorldCon Philharmonic Orchestra; Fantasy vs SF: is the Universe looking out for you?; Translation Wish, Translation Obstacles; A Singularity for the Rest of Us
- 9.30 am: Mediated Boundaries
- 10am: WSFS Business Meeting; Aliette de Bodard reading
- 11am: Kaffeeklasch: Amal el-Mohtar
- 12 noon: Body Modification: from decoration to medication and augmentation; Types of fanvids; MilSF: continuity and change
- 1.30pm: Girl Scientists (incl Seanan McGuire!); The Daughters of Buffy; Race & British SF (Ae-M!); W@W: SFF in south and south-east Asia (Zen Cho!)
- 3pm: Always Outside, Looking In?; W@W: Chinese Diaspora SFF
- 4.30pm: What is I?
- 6pm: Reading the Other; I Before They, Except After You; Full-Spectrum Fantasy
- 7pm: The Education & Training of a Young Protagonist (ZC!); The Canon Is Dead. What Now?; The Biology of Sex and Gender (??? I was all D: til I saw Alex is on it...)
- 10pm: Seanan McGuire and Dead Sexy in Concert!!!
- 10am: The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Cosmos; We Can Rebuild You
- 11am: Authors accept, encourage and create fan works too (Seanan McGuire!)
- 12 noon: Representation, Whitewashing and Internationalism in Fandom (Zen Cho!); Learning the World
- 1pm: Ramez Naam reading
- 1.30pm: A Queerer War (Ann Leckie!!!); the Gendered AI
- 3pm: You Don't Like Me When I'm Angry; W@W: SFF in South and Central America and the Caribbean; W@W: Arabic SFF (Sindbad Sci-Fi)
- 4.30pm: Lablit; W@W: SFF in Australia and NZ; SFF across borders
- 6pm: Talis Kimberley in concert (!!!); Dark Fantasy ARound the World; Writing Post-Colonialism
- 8pm: Hugos!